World Without Anger is organizing the 3rd International Conference on “Global Trends in Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Peace Education” on June 28, 2012 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) in Education:
- Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence and Mental Health
- Anger Management, the Buddhist Prospective.
- The role of Emotional Intelligence in Modern Society
- Origins of Emotional stressors and their Impact on Modern Society
- Contributions that Buddhism can make in the maintenance of World Peace.
Who should attend?
Students of Psychology, Science & Social Sciences Researchers, Doctors, Managers, Counselors, Social Workers, Teachers, NGOs, INGOs, and Teachers would be immensely benefited. Anyone interested in leading a anger-free, stress-free, happy and successful life should attend the Conference.
For further assistance:
Dr. Laxman Shakya
World Without Anger (WWA)
GPO Box No. 13708
Phone: +977-1-4434320, +977-1-4435779
Dillibazar – 33, Kathmandu, Nepal